Doors produced by Precision Millwork are covered by a limited warranty that covers the
wood and workmanship of the doors. Our doors are warranted for ordinary and recommended
use for 12 months from the date of delivery. Terms of the warranty are as follows:
• If a door is delivered unfinished, it must have all 6 sides finished within 48 hours; or it
will be not covered by the warranty.
• Doors size 3’ x 7’ or smaller will be covered against warping by ¼” or larger.
• Doors larger than 3’ x 7’ will be covered against warping by 3/8” or larger.
• Doors that are larger than 3’6” x 8’ x 1 ¾” are not covered by the warranty.
• Doors that are trimmed by ¼” or more from the sides, or 1” or more from the top or
bottom will not be covered by the warranty.
• Doors are not covered against discoloration, panel shrinking, finishing, damage, improper
installation, or wear and tear.
• Doors must be stored in a climate-controlled building (avoiding temperature and
humidity changes) that is dry. Doors must also not be stored in direct contact with
concrete and should be laid flat while unfinished. Doors that are not stored under these
conditions, are not covered by the warranty.
• Natural wood doors will vary in color, knot placement, and texture. As this is the
expected nature of wood doors, these variations will not be covered by the warranty.
• Any modifications made to the door after delivery will caused the door to not be covered
by the warranty.
• Any damage caused by failure to provide the door adequate protection from the elements,
such as a proper overhang, will cause the door not to be covered by the warranty.
• Any damaged caused by anyone, besides Precision Millwork, trying to repair the door,
will cause the door not to be covered by the warranty.
• Any damaged caused by anything out of the control of Precision Millwork will not be
covered by the warranty.
If your door is found to have a defect within 1 year of delivery, notify Precision Millwork in
writing of the defect to make a claim on your warranty. Precision Millwork will then send
someone to inspect the door at the buyer’s premises. Do not send the door back to Precision
Millwork or your warranty may be void; the door will need to be inspected at the location the
door was kept. If it is determined that the defect exists, the door will then be taken back to be
repaired or replaced. The door will be returned in the condition it was originally delivered in
(finished or unfinished). Precision Millwork will not be responsible for the cost of installation,
removal, refinishing, or any other consequential costs.
Copyright © 2020 Precision Millwork, LLC - All Rights Reserved.